Almarose Hotels & Resorts are delighted to announce the launch of a brand new Meetings and Events offering across its portfolio of 20 four-star hotels and resorts.
This represents a brand new approach to important events, putting organisers and planners first – ‘It’s All in the Detail’.
With a new consideration on room design, food and drink, service agreements and more, It’s All in the Detail represents a new market-leading offering for the Meetings and Event space.
With a focus on the little details that make a big impact for event planners and organisers, Almarose reaffirms its commitment to creating professional and memorable events, and redefining what a great meeting and event should be,
- Specially developed new menus, that are healthy, balanced, and showcase the best of British produce.
- Nutritious and delicious snacks from leading brand HUSK to boost, hydrate and sustain attendees throughout the day.
- Important touches to make planning easier – organisers can stay for free the night before to facilitate morning setups.
- All events will benefit from a dedicated event host on hand from the start of the day to the very end.
- Modern technology in meeting rooms, including an in-room call system.
All this is backed by an industry-leading service guarantee – a promise to customers that it truly is all in the detail.
If you’re looking to book your next meeting or event, call 0330 024 0091 or email email@example.com
“The key thing to remember is that we are in the hospitality sector, not hospitals. We must remember that although our guests rightly expect to us to provide a clean and safe environment, they don’t wish to be constrained at…
One week on from reopening its six golf venues in England, the UK’s largest golf resort operator Almarose Hotels & Resorts is celebrating a magnificent seven days, which has seen smiles return to the fairways and a record number of…
Firstly, I hope that all our guests and their loved ones are safe and well during these difficult and unprecedented times. Following the temporary closure of our hotels in March, I wanted to let you know that we have been…