Almarose Hotels & Resorts are delighted to announce the launch of a brand new Meetings and Events offering across its portfolio of 20 four-star hotels and resorts.
This represents a brand new approach to important events, putting organisers and planners first – ‘It’s All in the Detail’.
With a new consideration on room design, food and drink, service agreements and more, It’s All in the Detail represents a new market-leading offering for the Meetings and Event space.
With a focus on the little details that make a big impact for event planners and organisers, Almarose reaffirms its commitment to creating professional and memorable events, and redefining what a great meeting and event should be,
- Specially developed new menus, that are healthy, balanced, and showcase the best of British produce.
- Nutritious and delicious snacks from leading brand HUSK to boost, hydrate and sustain attendees throughout the day.
- Important touches to make planning easier – organisers can stay for free the night before to facilitate morning setups.
- All events will benefit from a dedicated event host on hand from the start of the day to the very end.
- Modern technology in meeting rooms, including an in-room call system.
All this is backed by an industry-leading service guarantee – a promise to customers that it truly is all in the detail.
If you’re looking to book your next meeting or event, call 0330 024 0091 or email email@example.com
As the hospitality and travel industry faces the unprecedented impact of Covid-19, we want to assure you that we are doing all we can to work with you and support you during these difficult and challenging times. Following the developing and latest Government directives…
Aprirose, the real estate investment company, has appointed hotels expert Richard Moore as Group Chief Executive of its hotel management platform. The appointment comes as Aprirose unveils the new Almarose name. Richard joins Almarose with a wealth of experience, with…
Hotel management group Almarose Hotels & Resorts has formally pledged its commitment to support those who have served or are currently serving within the Armed Forces. Backed by the government, the Armed Forces Covenant (AFC) relies on the people, communities,…